The Northern Exposure Steer & Heifer Show is held at the NCK Free Fairgrounds in Belleville, Kansas. The grounds are located on the North East part of the city. The Fairgrounds are located on the corner of 10th and O Street.
Americas Best Value: 785.527.2231
Plaza Motel: 785.527.2228
Grand Champion Market Animal: $750.00 Cash
Reserve Grand Champion Market Animal: $500.00 Cash
Grand Champion Prospect Heifer: $750.00 Cash
Reserve Grand Champion Prospect Heifer: $500.00 Cash
1. Exhibitor must be a bonafide 4H, FFA, or Junior breed association member. Exhibitor must own & show their animal.
2. Registration papers, in exhibitors' name, are required to show in breed classes. All other cattle will show in commercial/crossbred classes.
3. Heifer classes will be broke by breed and age. Market classes will be broke by breed and weight.
4. Potential breed classes for Heifers: Angus, Charolais, Chianina, Gelbvieh, Hereford, Maine-Anjou, Mainetainer, Red Angus, Shorthorn, Shorthorn Plus, Simmental, % Simmental, AOB & Commercial.
5. Potential breed classes for Market Animals: Market Heifers, Angus, Chianina, Charolais, Hereford, Maine-Anjou, Shorthorn, Simmental, AOB & Crossbred.
6. Steers & Heifers born on, or after January 1, 2017, are eligible for the Show.
7. Show entries will be allowed on the grounds starting at 11:00 am on Saturday April 21 and must be in place by 8:30 a.m. on April 22.
8. Exhibitors are expected to bring (and remove) their own bedding. Generators are encouraged but are not allowed in the barn or show ring.
9. Chutes will be permitted in the barn if room permits.
10. Show committee reserves the right to disqualify any entry deemed ineligible to show.
11. Not responsible for accidents or theft.
Web Site Design by Fatsteer.com